|This looks like me at the office (just so you know)|
This is what we have on the burners for this wonderful week.
1. Still waiting to hear back from Boulevard magazine. (2 months and counting). This particular magazine is listed on the Most Challenging Fiction Markets -- but I didn't think they meant the surviving the wait part of the process - heh.
2. Finish the first Draft of The Call of The Sea:Ellie's Tale -- I managed to get part 2 down this past week, so it is on to the climax section. (my favorite part) I have to have the draft done so I can get to the editing before the submit deadline (which is 4/15/11)
3. Continuing efforts to stay connected via social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc) While I am still new at much of this, things are moving ahead slowly. I have some new blog followers and actually have managed about 30 followers on twitter this week. Baby steps :)
4. Get back to work on Machenwood -- This is the big one for me this week. Ana, my MC, is just starting to whisper in my ear again, so I am really hoping to get myself past Chapter 18 this week.
5. Read On Writing, by Stephen King
Looks like another busy week. Happy writing, everyone!