Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What the Heck Happened to the Thermostat?

I realize, being born and raised here in Upstate NY that a certain amount of snow and cold weather are bound to be part of my life. Especially between the chilly winter months of December and March.

However, I did not -- I repeat for any of those that may be hard of hearing -- NOT sign up for, get in line to order, or even THINK about ordering, a negative 27 degree morning yesterday.  (And that ain't wind chill, folks that is just plain temperature)

No - I don't live in Alaska, Fargo, ND, or Canada.... so what the heck?  Who turned off the heat? Can ya turn it back on please?

Even local school buses wouldn't start in the arctic chill of yesterday.  So I say, here and now -- Enough stinking winter already!

*steps off her soap box and hunts for her Snuggie*

That is all :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I agree. At least it wasn't the -37 we had here 15 years ago.

    david

    ReplyDelete