Friday, September 16, 2011

Announcement: I've Launched a Book Review Blog


Many of you know I have a pen name that I use when writing more "adult oriented" stories. Since I have this blog, and what I consider a respectable following,  I thought a long time about how I would go about creating and marketing a platform for my alter ego. I didn't want a mirror of this site, and I definitely needed to do something to allow me to market those works without worrying over the possibility of offending someone of a more delicate nature on this site.

So, what I came up with is Bex Book Nook - a book review blog and resting place for Ms. R. Brennan (my more fun, more outrageous alter ego) I have done a few reviews on this site, and the first one I posted there is a re post of the review I did on this site, but that is where the commonalities will end.

My reviews will be posted there when I complete them. This site shall remain my WIP writing as a lifestyle/career site -- with the occasional story about what silly thing my family or friends did thrown in for good measure.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some of my followers over there. Not only to see what sort of person lies behind the soft spoken, sweet persona I usually portray to the world, but also for some blunt reviews of all sorts of fantastic new books.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment