Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Book Review: Darkness and Light by J.A Belfield

Darkness & Light (A Holloway Pack Story, #1)Darkness & Light by J.A. Belfield


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I finished this novel up over the long weekend, and I have to say I really enjoyed an hour or so each morning getting into Jem's head and travelling with her as she comes to terms with who she is. As she comes to believe in Nathan's fairy tale, so do we as the reader.

Just a really engaging story and a refreshing break from the glut of vampire tales out there.

Heartwarming, fiery, and romantic. One heck of a trifecta there.

4.5 of 5 stars (just cant use half stars here).


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Mega thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting on my copy to arrive :-( Soon I hope. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete