Monday, August 16, 2010

Where the heck have you been?

Summer is almost over already, and I have been completely remiss in my blogging duties.  For that I apologize -- mostly to myself.  I made a promise that I would post on the blog here at least once a week, and it has been almost a month since my last posting.

Things in my world have been unbelievably hectic, like most single parents I would wager.  Alot summer BBQ's, camping, a trip to Six Flags, a few birthdays, my brother's engagement (CONGRATS JAY!) -- alot to stay on top of. 

However, I am vowing now (again :P) to post something of interest every week.  Topics will vary, and I am even considering doing some book and movie reviews and things of that nature.  We shall see how it goes and what topics wiggle their way into the recesses of my brain. 

See you on Friday!

My quote of the week: If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.
(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment